Friday, September 8, 2023

Going Back On The Farm - Bues In Chicago 1940-1942 - Travelin' Man TM 809

Hi Folks , 
Some of you will remember my old blogs , long time alone and the last year with the help of Tolis who will join this blog soon .I don’t think it’s very useful to upload again what I uploaded before , most of you who will discover this blog will already have those old posts in their collection .So what I am gonna post here are most of the time Lp’s that I never digitized @ Lossless .I will offer them in 2 different formats as you will discover with this nice compilation .Thanks to my friend Yardraw who created this Blog , I am sure many will enjoy what will be shared here . 


5 comments:

  1. Great to have you back, Marc! With you, yardraw and tolis at the helm, this blog should be nothing short of spectacular. Just seeing Smoky Babe the first time I landed on this page, let me know that good things were in store. Best wishes to all involved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your posts. just to let you know, the link to the flac version appears to be broken . Regards D

    ReplyDelete
  3. update - the fault seems to come and go - took me four attempts before full download. No problems with other links....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate all the time and effort and sharing of your blues collection!

    ReplyDelete

Sam Mitchell - Bottleneck-Slide Guitar (Stefan Grossman's Guitar Workshop – SGGW 123)

Sam Mitchell - Bottleneck-Slide Guitar (Stefan Grossman's Guitar Workshop – SGGW 123) FLAC Sam Mitchell - Bottleneck-Slide Guitar (Stefa...