Tuesday, February 10, 2026

Guitar In My Hands - An Anthology Of Texas Blues Guitarists (1949-1966) (Moonshine – BLP 104)




7 comments:

  1. Thanks Ray, another one I already had but at lower bitrate. Nice to have an upgrade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent anthology from the days when they really have the blues. Remember that Tee-Bee Fisher is Cajun singer/guitarist Joey Long who recorded a good handful of blues until several nicknames (Tee Bee Fisher, Him etc...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I haven't played this in so long...thanks for reminding me of this. I have Volume 2 "An Anthology Of Smoking Texas Blues And R & B Guitar - 1947-1964" in FLAC if you need/want it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thebird. Thanks for the offer, I already have Vol 2 in flac, I think Marc was original poster.

      Delete
  4. No sweat; always looking to give something back, when I can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks very much! Interesting to hear difference in 16/44 and 24/48. I generally prefer higher resolutions but this sound great in both ways. Really enjoys your classic vinyl collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks for this great compilation!

    ReplyDelete

Harlem Stride Pianists (2LP) (RCA – 741 118119)

  Harlem Stride Pianists (2LP) (RCA – 741 118119) [FLAC]