Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tommy McClennan - Bluebird N°12 - RCA PM 42040
Thanks to Marc for the original post . Tommy McClennan - Bluebird N°12 - RCA PM 42040 [FLAC]
-
Henry Johnson - The Union County Flash! (TRIX 3304) FLAC Henry Johnson - The Union County Flash! (TRIX 3304) WAV
-
Robert Connely Farr - New Land Blues (2025) [FLAC]
-
R.L. Burnside - First Recordings (2003) (Fat Possum Records – 80365-2) [FLAC]


Thanks for this Ray. I used to see a local band named "Nervous Investors" playing at the Perth Blues Club. At first I thought this was that band, but I don't recognize anyone in the photos.
ReplyDeleteNervous Investors are same line up Bob, Lez Karski, Ace Follington and Roy Daniel
DeleteHi Ray, yes when I unpacked it and read all the details I see it is the same band. Roy and Ace have been around forever, Lez I've seen play at The Charles but I'm not really familiar with his background. Anyway, interesting albums, so thanks for sharing them.
Delete