Tuesday, June 25, 2024



Hi Folks , health problems in my family and a few other reasons made that i wasn't active the last few months , so thanks to Yardraw & Tolis  for their patience .
I just bought this album especially for the Willie Sanders and Mojo Watson tracks that i had only @ a poor bitrate in my digital collection , talking about poor bitrate i want to send BIG thanks to "MAXIMS"who has an amazing collection on "Soulseek" , it helped me a lot to upgrade albums i downloaded over the years @ lossy formats . My nickname on Soulseek is "Downhomeblues" 

10 comments:

  1. Extremely rare album made by a hardcore blues fan from my neighborhood who paid from his bank account to issue thoise tracks which were extremely hard to find at that time! Thanks MarcFr and wish you the best to overcome your problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marc
    I had it in @flac before, but I can't understand Why The compiler did'nt include all sides of the singles.. It's a very good album of Rare tracks.. Keep up The Good work
    and All the Best to You and Your Family. More Prewar Please
    Best Johnny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had it in 320 but this a welcome upgrade. TYVM MarcFr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Marc. Never came across this one before. Hope things are OK are the home-front, especially with your wife!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marc, I hope all is well with you and the family, thanks for this one, I do have it already at a lower bitrate, but now have the upgrade.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I whish everything is well in your family, what a marvelous thing is this, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back Marc. All the best to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to all of you for the fine comments .

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the best to you and your family Marc. I found a lot of real blues in your postings.

    ReplyDelete

Sonny Boy Williamson I - American Blues Legend (CHARLY RXB015)

Sonny Boy Williamson I - American Blues Legend (CHARLY RXB015) [FLAC] Sonny Boy Williamson I - American Blues Legend (CHARLY RXB015) [WAV]